So the other day I was feeling a little down – for no reason really! I was just really tired and bored and just ‘blah’… So I did some research on instant pick-me-ups. If you keep reading I’ll tell you my favourite ones that I have compiled!!
- Have a bath – bubble or not, this WILL make you feel better! Light some candles, play some music you will feel so refreshed afterwards!
Image credit http://bit.ly/1GEHKys
- Read – grab your favourtie novel or magazine and get comfy! Relax on your bed, outside or on your couch, reading will take your mind off of whatever may be worrying or stressing you out!
Image Credit http://bit.ly/1EXO0q5
- Watch some TV – whether your catching up on netflix, or just turning on the TV, just zone out. Let go of your worries and don’t feel guilty! We all need our ‘me’ time!
Image Credit http://bit.ly/1KClTvb
- Play with your pet – we all know how good it feels to come home after a long days work and have your pet greet you at the door. Their wagging tails or their incessant *meow* is enough to just make you want to snuggle up with them… so do it! Unless you have like a fish or something – I’m not sure what you’d do there! 🙂
Image Credit http://bit.ly/1EGitFN
- Go outside – fresh air will do you the world of good. You don’t have to do anything special, just take a walk, breath a little, soak up the sunshineeeeee!
Image Credit http://bit.ly/1zCrq4l
- Make a cake – there’s nothing better than the feeling of accomplishment, right? So make yourself a cake! Pretend its your birthday or celebrate just cos!
Image Credit http://bit.ly/1OOruVd
- Eat the cake – you know you want to! Move over guilt – eat that cake and eat it all!
Image Credit http://bit.ly/1c691lR
- Call a friend – maybe its someone you’ve just met, or maybe you haven’t spoken in a while, call someone and ask them how they’re going! You might end up making plans and catching up!
Image Credit http://bit.ly/1QXGhvc
So I hope you’ll think of this post next time you need a pick-me-up! Thanks for reading 🙂
Enjoy the sunshine x