Wow, I feel like I haven’t posted in FOREVER! (Well, it feels like it anyway!) How have you all been? Good? Good. hahahah
A couple of weeks ago I was nominated by very kind and talented Simple Alyssums for the Versatile Blogger and Liebster Awards! I have to say, it made my day! (No rhyme intended!) Not only are they the first awards I have been nominated for, they are also a reminder that readers actually like my stuff! So thank you Alyssa for the nomination! 🙂
I guess I’ll get on with it then!
- Kindly thank the person who nominated you.
- Provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate them!
- Tell 7 interesting things about yourself.
hmmmm interesting things… ok here we go!
- I’m Australian – that’s interesting right?!
- I can play the piano, guitar, bass guitar and ukulele. (I’m in a band!)
- I am a recovering chocoholic! yummm
- I’m currently studying japanese! こんにちは!!
- I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. 😦
- The first concert I went to was Jason Mraz at the Sydney Opera House!
- Every Christmas Eve, it’s my tradition to watch Carols By Candlelight!
Moving right along…
- Kindly thank the person that nominated you.
- Display your award.
- Nominate 10 bloggers/blog that you enjoy.
- Answer the 10 questions that the blogger who nominated you asked.
- Create 10 different questions for your nominees.
Are you coming to read the questions I was asked?
- Favorite day of the week?
hmmmm, definitely Friday! Who doesn’t love the feeling of coming home from school or work with nothing to do? Fridays are all about freedom!
- Cat or a dog person? or both?
Well I do own a cat, Her name is Phoebe (from friends), and I love her to bits! I have owned a dog before but we had to give her away 😦 I do love dogs though so I’m going to say both!
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Proudest accomplishment?
Apart from receiving these awards, I was the captain of my school in Grade 6!
- What was your first job like?
My first job is still the job I have today which is teaching kids piano! I love it, very rewarding and fun! Not to mention flexible hours!
- What is your favorite genre of music?
Now this is a tough one. I do love pop. But seriously, you could put any catchy song on, rock, pop, blues, ballad, jazz, classical and I would tap my feet!!
- Do you believe in ghosts?
When I was a toddler my mum said she used to see me talking to someone… creepy I know! And one night she bumped into an invisible thing in the hallway! So yes I guess?!
- Guilty pleasure?
Predictable, kids/animation movies! Something about the happy ending gets me every time!
- What is your most painful injury?
One time my best friend and I was bike riding down my gravel road. We were carrying palm branches across the top of our bikes, and I went to overtake my friend, and our branches caught on one another’s and I stacked it! Landed on my knees and elbows, big gravel grazes! 😦 I went to hospital because my arm was hurting SO much I thought I had broken it, but i hadn’t so yeah!
- Favorite book or movie?
AHHHHH this is so hard! I actually can’t answer this…. Sorry Alyssa! Like if you want me to post something about ALL of my favourite books and movies!!
And those I am nominating for these awards are….. (drum roll please!)
- Sincerely Reckless … Religiously Vogue
- Anika Smit
The questions you must answer are…
- What really makes you angry?
- What makes you laugh the most?
- What did you want to be when you were small?
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
- Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
- What is the worst gift you have received?
- What’s your favorite zoo animal?
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
- Is your glass half full or half empty?
- Do you collect anything?
So thank you so much for reading! Thank you again to Alyssa over at Simple Alyssums and good luck to those nominated!
Enjoy the sunshine x