Wow, 65 followers! I’m so grateful for each and every one of you, and I’m glad that you enjoy reading my posts!
With that, I thought I would share 5 things that I am grateful for today.
- First of all, I’m grateful for the sun. The warmth is radiating.
- For my capable body, allowing me to exercise and give my body strength.
- For my excellent education that I most of the time take for granted.
- I’m grateful for the abundant supply of food and fresh water in our country. We’re truly very lucky.
- And lastly I’m grateful for my friends and family, for letting me be myself when sometimes myself is not that great!
So pleaseeee leave a comment down below letting me know what you’re grateful for today. It doesn’t take much and it will make you realise and truly appreciate how lucky we all are!
I’ll finish with a quote from Melody Beattie
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.”
Enjoy the sunshine x