Its been a while I know! This is my 20th post on Sunshine Craving and I’m enjoying it so much! Hoping to really try to be more regular with my posts! Anyway, this post is about my may favourites. HOW ARE WE NEARLY HALF WAY THROUGH THE YEAR? srsly
My first are app favourites and they include:
- Tumblr – Because I recently started a page! Click here to check it out!
- Shazam – I love music and it always bugs me when I hear a cool song and I’m not sure what it is called, so I just shazam ittt
- Headspace – This is like a meditation app, and its realllllly good, it only takes 10 minutes!
My favourite beauty products for this month were:
- Eye of Horus Liquid Define – This is a really good, 100% liquid eyeliner. I use it all the time!
- Nude by Nature Finishing Veil – A natural product again… I use this over foundation or mineral powder to set it so I don’t get oily and my face stays matte! BTW I try to only use organic/natural products on my skin, Nourished Life is an Australian website that features ONLY 100% toxin free makeup/beauty/skincare/clothing products! Definitely check it out here!
- Nature’s Care All Natural Paw Paw – As it is getting colder here now, I use paw paw cream every night on my lips, and sometimes in the morning on my hands to stop them from getting dry!
My favourite book for the month of May was…
- Looking for Alaska: I’m just about to finish this book now… be prepared to cry people 😥 But it’s really good!!
Comment your May favourites down below, or let me know if you try any of these things out!
Also, what would you like me to write about? Open to suggestions!
Enjoy the sunshine x