So yesterday I reached 80 followers! Yay for you Sunshine Cravers! ☼
A couple of days ago I was nominated by Daisy at Ladybugs and Pugs for the infinity dreams award, which is really cool! Thank you Daisy, I love your blog! So today as I start my blogging routine mentioned in my General Update post, I will be sharing my answers with you all!
So let’s get started! The rules are as follows:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you
- Show the award on your own blog
- Answer the questions your nominator left for you
- Nominate other bloggers and leave questions for them to answer
Moving right along…
1. If you could appear on any reality TV show as a contestant, which show would you choose and why?
hmm… This is hard! Maybe Family Fued or Deal or No deal?? I’m really not sure, becuase then there’s shows like Masterchef and Amazing race?!?!
2. What is your favourite Disney song?
Probably Hakuna Matata from the Lion King! I love how it mean ‘No worries’
3. You are now a famous rapper. What is your name?
My rapper would probably be Twivett. When I did Tae Kwon Do, my Dad was trying to say ‘twist’ and ‘pivot’ but accidently said Twivett! Ever since then I’ve thought it was a cool username and stuff like that! So yes, Twivett would be my Rapper name.
4. What is one group dance that you would love to learn?
I would love to learn the group dance for ‘Uptown Funk’ By Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson! Click here to check it out!
5. Who is your most embarrassing celebrity crush?
There’s a couple… scrolling through my ‘following’ on Instagram I came up with Brooklyn Beckham hehehe, and that’s the end of THAT conversation! 😉
That was fun! I think its nice doing these tags once in a while because you kinda learn a little bit more about yourself in a way too! With that, here are my 5 nominations!
Nominees… Here are your questions!
- Apart from WordPress, what is your favourite social media platform?
- What’s the meaning behind your blog name?
- What would you eat right now if you could have anything you wanted?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Are you a Rom-Com or Horror movie lover?
Thanks for reading, and I’ll talk to you all again on Saturday with another new post!
Enjoy the sunshine x