Its back to cold weather here today! I’m in a library and there’s this really loud group of girls sitting near me- you know like loud enough so you can hear every word of their conversation and they’re drowning out all of your thoughts? Well that’s them. So not a highly intellectual post from me today!
Today I thought I’d share with you my bucket list. Currently it’s limited to experiences and not very, you know ‘deep’, but I think it would be good to have it written down. So lets’ go!
- Its cliché I know, but I want to step foot on every continent. I can already tick off Australia, North America and Europe, so 4 to go!
- I want to spectate at an Olympic Games and an NBA game
- I want to go on a cruise ship (I’m too scared to do so and I haven’t even seen the titanic!)
- I want to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- I want to be fluent in 3 languages- English, Japanese and Spanish
- Go on a road trip across the USA
- Have a picnic in central Park
- Sleep under the stars on a beach
- Float in the dead sea
- Go whale watching
- Get my Black belt in Tae Kwon Do (I’m 2 belts away!)
- Have a white Christmas
- Go scuba diving
So there we have it! 13 things and counting… I want to make it to 20 things! Let me know some of the items on your bucket list in the comments, so I can read them and add to my list!
Enjoy the sunshine x