Got some time kill this Christmas Eve? How about trying some of these! They’re super cute and sooo adorable, when I saw them on Little Craft Corner I knew I had to share them with you guys! Be aware though, they do take some time, but by the looks of things, they turn out beautifully!
Enjoy the sunshine x
Get ready to add some whimsy and lots of glitter to your Christmas tree! Making snowflake ornaments demands a little patience and a firm hand when making the shapes, but these are so incredibly fluffy-looking, shiny and gorgeous that they’re definitely worth all the time spent.
- White polymer clay (or any other color that you can paint white)
- If your clay is not white, white acrylic paint
- Craft glue
- White and/or iridescent glitter
1. Start by preparing a sheet of parchment paper for assembling the snowflake and baking it later. You can either make up the shape as you go, or you can draw the shape on the paper with a pencil beforehand.
2. Warm the polymer clay by kneading it a bit with your hands. When it’s elastic enough, form thin rolls and cut them to the desired length, beginning with the center axes and ending…
View original post 402 more words