Well. Hasn’t time flown! I can’t believe that I have written 24 consecutive posts about Christmas and the holiday season! That’s dedication hey?! Its been so much fun yet so tiring at the same time. The main reason for that being school, as I would finish my school work and hurry and write a post, usually minutes before midnight! And look what I’m doing now! hahaha its currently 11:38pm as I am writing this post – nothing has changed for a whole month!
But really, I’m a little proud of myself. I never thought I’d be a daily blogger. Turns out I was one, however, I think I’ll take a break from consecutive posts until next Christmas :’) After the first 10 days of My Christmas Countdown, every day was a struggle to come up with new ideas for posts. I would scan the ‘Christmas’ tag of my WordPress reader searching for inspiration and luckily, I would usually find some!
This month has been my best month of blogging so far – an awesome way for me to finish of the year as I get so much joy out of writing these posts!
But hey, let’s not forget that it’s CHRISTMAS TOMORROW! Well, in 16 minutes actually! So I’d just like to give some last minute advice in regards to having the BEST Christmas ever!
- Don’t worry, be happy!
- Be grateful – behind every gift was a thought and it’s the thought that counts!
- Eat as much as you want. Calories don’t count on Christmas 😉
- Smile as much as you want. It’s easier that way!
- Be polite – always say thank you!
- Don’t forget your table manners!
- Hang out with your family – it’s so much more fun that way!
- Help in the kitchen – an extra hand ever goes astray! And who knows, maybe you’ll get the first pick for dessert!
- Stay cool in the hot weather, or warm in the cold!
- And last but not least, HAVE FUN.
Merry Christmas to all of my lovely Sunshine Cravers out there! I hope you have a wonderful day full of love, kindness, happiness and sunshine! Depending on what the day holds for me tomorrow, I may write a post! I’ll see what happens 🙂
The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of love and of generosity and of goodness. It illuminates the picture window of the soul, and we look out upon the world’s busy life and become more interested in people than in things.
Enjoy the sunshine x